Resigning players and Violations
Silly contracts will be edited.
Player contract length cannot be over 4 years and cannot be increased from the requested fair offer. (Fair offers screen shots should be added to the relevant thread on slack)
Violations include – but not exclusive to
- not posting screenshot of resign screen before resigning the player
- increasing the years offered from requested ‘fair offer’
- signing a player to more than 4yr deal
- Post season resigning infractions will result in a 10m cap penalty and a major wheel spin.
Failure to follow resigning rules will result in.
– we will alter contract to 2yrs 10m
– you will cut & resign the player which will give you a 5m cap for 2yrs
– you will get a minor punishment wheel spin
Franchise Tag & Roster Minimums
The franchise tag can only be used once per player, if you cannot come to an agreement with the player he must be traded or released.
Must have 3 QBs on roster
Must carry 53 players at all times
In order to improve the O.O.H experience we have created the coach carousel for the Original League, there are 32 coaches available 1 for each of the Teams. The coaches provide various buffs to players to enable you to utilise your full squad and make the later rounds of the draft more meaningful. A list of Available coaches can be found here.
- Stat Buffs will only go to a maximum of 80 with the exception of THP for QB’s which will go to 90.
- Stat buffs will only apply to players drafted after the 4th round and last a maximum of 2 seasons
- A maximum of 6??? Players can be buffed
- Coaches cannot be changed mid season
- Coaches can be traded however it is for picks only. Any trades will take place during the off-season.
- It will be an Owners responsibility to fill in the spreadsheet for which players they wish to be adjusted, the adjustments will take place before we advance to the regular season.
- For Season 1 coaches will be allocated in owner ranking order from worst to first.
Once a trade has been agreed it must be posted to the appropriate slack channel. The trade commission will then rule on 3 possible outcomes.
- The trade can proceed
- The trade can be countered.
- The trade is vetoed.
We will always endeavour to do this as soon as possible, if you think a trade is borderline you can seek pre-approval from the commission.
If the trade is counter-able league members will then have 24hours to counter the bid. The seller is under no obligation to accept the new bids and cannot drop out from the original bid unless accepting another offer.
- There is strictly no discussion allowed on the trade thread, This should only be used for the initial trade and counter offers.
- Trades around the trade deadline and the draft must be completed before advance, therefore ensure your trade is not going to be deemed counter-able by the trade commision. as above you can seek pre-approval before posting the trade if you are worried.
The trade deadline is at advance from week 8 to 9. It will not be reopened in week 9 under any circumstances.
You must play at least 1 Season in OOH Madden before you can trade any 1st round draft picks or players deemed as Elite by the trade commision. Until you have played 1 Season, all trades must be approved by the trade committee before being posted.
Trading players you received as a FA Lotto or Waiver pick, or someone you traded for is not permitted in the same season. Any moves to try and find a loophole in this rule will result in any players involved being cut, and any picks being forfeited.
Picks can be traded up to a maximum 2 years in advance. Anything further ahead than what is available in game is outlawed. Therefore there is to be no trading if picks that you can’t trade on the game.
If you intend to take someone from another teams practice squad then you should inform them AND a commissioner via PM.
The other team then has the opportunity to move them into there 53 man roster.
If they do not you make pick them up as requested. Once the player is on your roster, he must go into your 53 man roster and cannot be cut or traded until the following season.
Strictly no trading with the CPU
The Draft and Player Editing/Changes
If you are not attending the draft let a commissioner know, if you have finished a draft let the commissioner know. After the draft ask a commissioner to make any position changes you may need.
Positions changes no longer allowed after preseason week 4. The only exception if it is needed to fill a roster slot due to injury and it must be approved by a commissioner.
All player edits must be completed by a commissioner, Commissioners will not edit there own players
Only the following position changes are permitted
- O-Line, Lineman can play LT, LG, C, RG or RT
- D-Line, Linemen can play RE, DT or LE, Defensive ends can also play OLB.
- Middle- Linebackers. MLB can move to OLB only. They cannot then be moved to any other position
- Outside Linebackers can Move to MLB or RE/DE
- Defensive Backs can play CB, FS or SS but they must play there position on the depth chart.