Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account To gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Rhys

The Franchise Tag *New UK based NFL Podcast*

If you're like me, then being an NFL fan isn't just 3+ hours on a Sunday (or whatever times Cleveland will be playing now that they are potentially decent). Especially when I first started getting into the NFL, I found that podcasts were a massive help in understanding the language around the sport, as well as its history and the issues of the day. Now I find them to be a big part of the international fan experience. 

The first thing to say is that there is some excellent content out there. Around the NFL, The Dave Dameshek Football Program and Move the Sticks are all good starting points for a league wide view. Coupled with my favourite Browns podcast (Surviving the Season), then adjusting for work, sleep, meals, interacting with my other half and playing Madden there's still a few hours a week left to fill with more NFL and football news, comment and humour.

On May 30th a new UK based NFL pod was piloted. The Franchise Tag is hosted by Freddie Hall and is targeted towards the international NFL fan. Weekly episodes are planned from end of July 2019 onwards, but the first episode is available now where Gerald McCoy's release, Odell Beckham Jr and the expectations for Kansas City are all discussed.

The podcast can be found on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. 

• Like 1