As any self respecting wrestling fan knows next week sees the start of the road to wrestlemania with the Royal Rumble on Sunday 31st January.
For anyone that doesn’t know what the Royal rumble is, I feel sorry for you but also its a battle Royal where the Wrestlers aim at eliminating their competitors by tossing them over the top rope, with both feet touching the floor. The winner of the event is the last wrestler remaining after all others have been eliminated and it definitely isn’t decided beforehand who will win. Who cares I hear you cry, well now you do as you have a vested interest!
This year all 32 Original League coaches will be entering the rumble virtually. Each coach will be given a number 1-30 which will correspond to an entrant in the contest, and depending how they perform you may receive a super awesome prize!
- Royal Rumble winner earns 1 upgrade to Superstar Dev + 5m cap relief
- Royal Rumble runner up earns 1 upgrade to Superstar Dev
- The Wrestler with the most eliminations earns 1 upgrade from normal to star dev and the clutch trait
- The Wrestler eliminated first earns 1 upgrade from normal to Star dev
- The Wrestler with the longest time in the match earns 1 upgrade from normal to Star dev and a plus 4 upgrade to stamina
- The Wrestler with the shortest time in the match earns 1 upgrade from normal to star dev
Numbers will be drawn at random and revealed soon.
Only players drafted rounds 4 or later in Season 1/2 are eligible for upgrades (including UDFA)
Only 1 prize per entrant so for example if you have the winner plus the most eliminations the most elimination prize would go to the next highest winner
If you do not have anyone suitable to use the prize on we can work something out and prizes are subject to change.