nfloutofhours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Fantasy Football Leagues Sign-Ups Have Begun *****Madden 17 League Registration Open For XB1*****
Welcome to NFL Out Of Hours. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Live Thread - Week 17; No more 2nd chances
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 05:21 PM (6,462 Views)
Tobli93
Member Avatar
I am the danger. I am the one who knocks
Minnesota, Washington & Dallas all control their own fate.

Chicago need a win & Minnesota loss to get in.

New York need a win & Minnesota, Chicago and Dallas to lose.

Washington can still get in with a loss provided Minnesota and Chicago also lose.

Everything else is seeding.

I also wanted to share with you a good piece about the Pistol offense: http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2012/12/27/3792740/pistol-offense-nfl-redskins-rg3
Richard Sherman's appeal is successful. Browner will be back after the STL game. Watch out.
Edited by Tobli93, Dec 27 2012, 09:36 PM.
Do. Or Do Not. There Is No Try.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

Oxford Brookes Panthers Defensive Co-ordinator

OOH's Linemen Advocate

------------------------------------
OOH Madden 11 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 1 & 3

OOH Madden 13 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 1 & 5

Founding member of Team Swatt99

Writer at REAL SPORT
Offline Offline Quote Post Goto Top

glynners_7
Member Avatar
Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Sean Payton going nowhere. Agreed new multi year contract

Woohooo
Posted Image

PFGers73
Member Avatar

I've got a horrible feeling that the Packers will beat the Vikings...but we'll lose to Detroit so we'll miss out too.
Rangers - Chelsea - Chicago Bears - NY Rangers
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Inaugural OOH NHL 2011-12 Fantasy League Champion
OOH Originals Fantasy League Runner-up - 2011, 2012
OOH Fantasy Cup Winner - 2011

OOH Xbox Madden 10 Franchise Champion - Seasons 1 and 2
OOH Xbox Madden 12 Franchise Champion - Season 4

AOPL League Champion - 2012
NFL Prediction League Champion - 2014

"And its come down to Drogba, who this time is the 5th penalty taker for Chelsea in the final shootout. HE'S DONE IT!!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They've beaten Bayern in their own backyard, they've found the holy grail! After an adventure fraught with danger! And Drogba! - May never play for Chelsea again...he will never be forgotten!"

Tobli93
Member Avatar
glynners_7
Dec 29 2012, 01:35 AM
Sean Payton going nowhere. Agreed new multi year contract

Woohooo
Huge. If ATL win a playoff game or two I can see the NO division odds being very tempting in the pre-season....

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

glynners_7
Member Avatar
Despite my obvious homer hate for ATL I cant believe theyre only 6th fav @ 7/1 for the SB when there could play every game in a dome

Posted Image

Jonny83
Member Avatar

PFGers73
Dec 29 2012, 02:05 AM
I've got a horrible feeling that the Packers will beat the Vikings...but we'll lose to Detroit so we'll miss out too.
I think it could be the other way around, the Vikings have more to play for than we do. The bye would be nice to have but we are already in the playoffs win or lose, the Vikings have to win otherwise unrealistic results have to go their way to get in.

The Metrodome will be buzzing for AD to get the record but I would be surprised if he gets it. He ran for 210 yards against us last time but that was when we were without Clay and CJ, I can't see him getting 200 yards against us this time.
"Teams know exactly what we're going to do every week. We need to show them some different things."

Josh Sitton

SuperLego5
We don't do walking away!
Aye the Falcons are so good in the regular season they're going to break their post-season funk eventually.
Digitalis
Dec 29 2012, 01:51 PM
PFGers73
I think it could be the other way around, the Vikings have more to play for than we do. The bye would be nice to have but we are already in the playoffs win or lose, the Vikings have to win otherwise unrealistic results have to go their way to get in.

The Metrodome will be buzzing for AD to get the record but I would be surprised if he gets it. He ran for 210 yards against us last time but that was when we were without Clay and CJ, I can't see him getting 200 yards against us this time.
I hope the Packers don't let him get the record. Everytime Strahan's sack record is mentioned there's always a footnote about the Favre sack.
Edited by SuperLego5, Dec 29 2012, 01:53 PM.
The OOH NCAA Fantasy Football Champion '10! - Not a fluke!

The OOH NFL Another Other Prediction League Postseason Champion '11!

Ally McCoist, 17/02/2012 - 'This is my club, the same as it is for thousands and thousands of Rangers supporters, and we don't do walking away.'

Tobli93
Member Avatar
2.5 sacks needed for Watt, in a game only the Texans need.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Jonny83
Member Avatar

SuperLego5
Dec 29 2012, 01:52 PM
Aye the Falcons are so good in the regular season they're going to break their post-season funk eventually.
Digitalis
PFGers73

I hope the Packers don't let him get the record. Everytime Strahan's sack record is mentioned there's always a footnote about the Favre sack.
I still fancy our chances against the Falcons if we can get there, Rodgers has been unreal in domes so far in his career.

I think if we can build up a lead quickly on the Vikings then AP has no chance of getting it, they are going to have to throw the ball more if they go two or three scores behind. If the game is close I think his chances of getting it or close to it increase.
"Teams know exactly what we're going to do every week. We need to show them some different things."

Josh Sitton

ElNino
Member Avatar

Woke up today thinking it was Sunday :nono:

This season has gone to fast though :-/
OOH Cup Winner 2013-14

Posted Image

PFGers73
Member Avatar

Digitalis
PFGers73

I just don't think the Vikings are a very good team at all, would be a shame from my point of view if a one-dimensional team like them got into the Playoffs ahead of the Bears or Giants. But then again, that's maybe just bitterness from me if we miss out. I'd fancy the Packers to put up enough points that it means Ponder will need to play well.
Edited by PFGers73, Dec 29 2012, 11:00 PM.
Rangers - Chelsea - Chicago Bears - NY Rangers

Inaugural OOH NHL 2011-12 Fantasy League Champion
OOH Originals Fantasy League Runner-up - 2011, 2012
OOH Fantasy Cup Winner - 2011

OOH Xbox Madden 10 Franchise Champion - Seasons 1 and 2
OOH Xbox Madden 12 Franchise Champion - Season 4

AOPL League Champion - 2012
NFL Prediction League Champion - 2014

"And its come down to Drogba, who this time is the 5th penalty taker for Chelsea in the final shootout. HE'S DONE IT!!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They've beaten Bayern in their own backyard, they've found the holy grail! After an adventure fraught with danger! And Drogba! - May never play for Chelsea again...he will never be forgotten!"

SuperLego5
I was having a look at Eric Dickerson's career earlier, I didn't realise just how good a career he had. I always thought everything came together for him one year and he broke the 2000 yard barrier.

Ally McCoist, 17/02/2012 - 'This is my club, the same as it is for thousands and thousands of Rangers supporters, and we don't do walking away.'

glynners_7
Member Avatar
Lego what you think about todays game? Its basically whoever wins, the other team gets a better draft position in april.... theres absolutely sod all riding on it so I kinda wont mind losing...

Having said that, come ko time i'll be hoping we destroy you haha
Posted Image

SuperLego5
We lose more than we win so I cherish the win. I'd rather win. After the 2-14 season you appreciate the wins so much more.

KTS
Member Avatar
Squid kid
Niners win they win the division. They lose and the Seahawks lose they win the division. If Seahawks win and the Niners lose they don't have the division. So all in all the Cardinals and the Rams win tese games it doesn't matter.
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Pat Shurmur given his marching orders, or will be on Monday. Who else follows? Reid, Crennel and Gailey IMO. (Norv was "fired" a few weeks ago).

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

Just when the Browns were starting to get something going. They've had a good couple of drafts and are just turning the corner. I know it's a new owner and they like their own guy, but I think Shurmer could be given one more season.

Jambo
Member Avatar

What happens to Weeden then? I would say he's been much better than people give him credit for.

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

I think he has really improved as the season has gone on. He deserves another year and it's not like there is a better QB in the draft they can take anyway.

I think his job is as much in limbo as the coach and GM, once they are changed the new GM might want his 'guy'.

Jambo
Member Avatar

They really do have the chance to build something in Cleveland but if they keep on changing coaches and QBs then they are just undoing everything. It makes no sense to me after one of their best seasons in a while.

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Chan Gailey as good as gone in Buffalo

If we lose we could draft #4, if we win we could be as high as #10
Posted Image

2009 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Runner Up
2011 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Champion
2012 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Champion

2009/10/11/12 OOH Originals Divisional Champion

2011 Ultimate Dynasty League Champion

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
I'm beginning to wonder if Reid might just be back in Philly next year. It will be the last year of his deal and he could go with good grace, giving Lurie (the owner) plenty of time to find a replacement.

It's been a horrible year in Philly, no doubt, but there's been so many injuries, not to mention Vick being so, so bad that it killed our season before he got injured. Importantly, Reid has an outstanding record of improving QBs. I'd be inclined to give him a year with Foles and see what happens. If he stays, a large section of the Philly fan base will go into meltdown...
Oh, that would be NFL gold!

We all know my Browns prediction didn't come true. So here's another one. Peyton Manning will be a Buffalo Bill. 20 Jan 2015

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

If I was to compare my relationship with my brother to anybody it would have to be the Mario Bros. He's the shorter more round one and also the leader of the two, I'm the taller one that likes to wear green a lot plus I'm the sidekick.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
I'm going for JJ Watt vs. ChuckStrong as my early game.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Eventful start in New York. Eagles kick onside and recover to get us going. Few plays later Vick fumbles but recovers. Next play he throws a pick. If Reid does have to go, Vick should take a mansized portion of the blame.

We all know my Browns prediction didn't come true. So here's another one. Peyton Manning will be a Buffalo Bill. 20 Jan 2015

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

If I was to compare my relationship with my brother to anybody it would have to be the Mario Bros. He's the shorter more round one and also the leader of the two, I'm the taller one that likes to wear green a lot plus I'm the sidekick.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell

Matthew Stafford pump fakes an overhand throw and loses the ball, probably out of lack of familiarity with the movement.

:rofl: I can laugh even if he killed my fantasy season for the most part.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

SuperLego5
Glynners, regardless of the result of the game, the Saints defence is terrible.

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Andy Reid is channelling his Online Madden

4th D after 4th D conversions
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 07:49 PM

Opened with a surprise onside kick too.

It only took him 13+ years to get some aggression into his game decisions!!!

Indy are making plays but Watt & Co. are pressuring a LOT.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 07:49 PM

The playcalling of a man who has nothing to lose and was 21-0 down after 13 miuntes!

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Giants were 100-1 this morning on Skybet, I stuck a cheeky £5er on them
Posted Image

Cardinal Tom
Member Avatar
Shanahanigans, bitch!
100/1 for the Superbowl?
:ARI: - LSU Tigers - Chicago Bulls - Staffordshire Surge :ARI:

2012 OOH Prediction League Champion - 2012
2 x OOH 'Others' League Runner-Up (2011 - 2012)
OOH NCAA Fantasy Football Champion - 2013, 2014

OOH Madden 13 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 3
OOH Madden 15 Champion (XB 1 League) - Season 1

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Yeah they had the longest odds of anyone left, the Vikes were next closest at 80s
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah they had the longest odds of anyone left, the Vikes were next closest at 80s
Pats have been pretty good this year, so the Giants have a great shot of winning the Superbowl

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Cardinal Tom
Member Avatar
Shanahanigans, bitch!
Not bad. Don't they need Detroit to win to get in?
:ARI: - LSU Tigers - Chicago Bulls - Staffordshire Surge :ARI:

2012 OOH Prediction League Champion - 2012
2 x OOH 'Others' League Runner-Up (2011 - 2012)
OOH NCAA Fantasy Football Champion - 2013, 2014

OOH Madden 13 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 3
OOH Madden 15 Champion (XB 1 League) - Season 1

Jimmy
Member Avatar

They do yeah, and about 3 other perms, not looking like a wise investment at the minute
Houston loss and we could see a Manning Brady Championship Game - Yes Please

Need any combination other than a #2 and #3 seeds for Den and NE
Edited by Jimmy, Dec 30 2012, 08:52 PM.
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
You know what wasn't a wise investment? Adding PHI +7 to my accumulator. You'd have thought Philly would do something against this dodgy Giants team with it being Reid's last game :nono:

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

glynners_7
Member Avatar
I bet Brees quietly hates our defence
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
glynners_7
Dec 30 2012, 08:54 PM
I bet Brees quietly hates our defence
I bet his family doesn't add the "quietly"

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Tobli93
Dec 30 2012, 08:51 PM
You know what wasn't a wise investment? Adding PHI +7 to my accumulator. You'd have thought Philly would do something against this dodgy Giants team with it being Reid's last game :nono:
I'm guessing you didn't realise Vick was playing because of an injury to Foles...?

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

glynners_7
Member Avatar
That catch by Lance Moore is quality
Posted Image

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Whoa. Last time Tennessee snapped the ball on offense, they trailed 14-7, now they're up 35-14.

Last 5 Jags possessions: Pick 6, punt return TD, halftime, punt return TD, pick 6.
Quote:

They'll be one and done in the post season

Kiwi on the Broncos playoff chances, 9th December 2013

glynners_7
Member Avatar
Lego.. youre never allowed to call the refs again haha

No clear recovery my arse
Posted Image

SuperLego5
Huge blown call there but the Saints defence are doing their best to let us back in this.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
And then another pick by the Titans, no return TD this time but they do set up first-and-goal at the 7 yard line, but then fail to capitalise and go 4-and-out.
Quote:

SuperLego5
Dear god Glynners, you actually have to watch this shit weekly? I'm getting pissed off watching this.

glynners_7
Member Avatar
can really tell we're down to 3rd & 4th stringers at DB... our 1st teamers arent even very good.. the backups are awful
Posted Image

Jimmy
Member Avatar

SuperLego5
Dec 30 2012, 09:07 PM
Dear god Glynners, you actually have to watch this shit weekly? I'm getting pissed off watching this.
You think the Saints are bad?

I give you the Buffalo Bills
Posted Image

SuperLego5
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 09:10 PM
SuperLego5
Dec 30 2012, 09:07 PM
You think the Saints are bad?

I give you the Buffalo Bills
Impossible. We could field a better defence than the Saints. I could have scored on that TD run the hole was that big.

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Michael Turner appears to get fatter every week of the season.

That was like watching Ebanks Blake run after the ball for Wolves
Posted Image

glynners_7
Member Avatar
At least our offence keep it interesting

We need to sort the defence out before Brees starts to decline. Cant waste one of the best QBs in the league by making him play with this shower year on year.
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Don't look now, but Rob Gronkowski is active today.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Deji Karim takes one to the crib. So many runback TD's this week.
Quote:

SuperLego5
glynners_7
Dec 30 2012, 09:12 PM
At least our offence keep it interesting

We need to sort the defence out before Brees starts to decline. Cant waste one of the best QBs in the league by making him play with this shower year on year.
Makes you think that Gregg Williams might actually be a decent DC, just a dirty fuck.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Colts are playing inspired ball against a Houston offense that everyone has more than enough film on to figure out.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Ravens/Bengals now in a game where no one gives a shit
Are the lower seedings set in the AFC

Ravens definitely 4?
Colts 5 and Bengals 6
Van Gerwen WTF
Edited by Jimmy, Dec 30 2012, 09:25 PM.
Posted Image

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 09:20 PM

Ravens definitely 4?
Colts 5 and Bengals 6
Colts locked in to 5th, Bengals locked into 6th.

Ravens can be the 3rd seed, but they'd need to beat the Bengals AND have the Pats lose to the Phins.

Pats can be anything from 1-4, Houston and Denver can finish no lower than 3.

If results go as expected, the wildcard matchups will be New England at Cincinnati and Indy at Baltimore however if the Colts beat the Texans, and Denver and NE both win, then the Texans will host Cincy.
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 09:20 PM

Ravens definitely 4?
Colts 5 and Bengals 6
Van Gerwen WTF
Not watching but apparently he missed a double 12 for consecutive 9 darters?
Edited by paul-mac, Dec 30 2012, 09:26 PM.
Quote:

Jimmy
Member Avatar

And still lost the set!
Manning hosting Brady would throw up loads of comparisons

Their head to head record, and Brady's poor record at Mile High - did he win there this year or was it at Gillette
Well done Buffalo, win when it doesnt matter and F-up your draft position...Bravo!
Edited by Jimmy, Dec 30 2012, 09:29 PM.
Posted Image

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Tips for rookie RG Brandon Brooks:

1. Move your feet.
2. Actually punch the rusher.
3. Don't just stand there doing nothing as he goes round you to nail your QB in the face.

Fix those things and you'll be fine.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

I don't think the Ravens want to be 3. 4th means they will get Indy and probably the Texans. They'll avoid the pats and broncos till the AFCCG.

Jimmy
Member Avatar

What a throw by Luck! Wow
Posted Image

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 09:27 PM
And still lost the set!
Manning hosting Brady would throw up loads of comparisons

Their head to head record, and Brady's poor record at Mile High - did he win there this year or was it at Gillette
Well done Buffalo, win when it doesnt matter and F-up your draft position...Bravo!
Brady has beaten Denver at Foxboro twice in 2012, week 5 of this season, and back in January in the divisional round.

He also beat Tebow at Mile High in December last year.

Colts just went two scores up, so it looks likely the AFC playoffs are going through Mile High.
Quote:

Tobli93
Member Avatar
jimmy1966
Dec 30 2012, 09:36 PM
What a throw by Luck! Wow
Wow is right. That's a "vote for me!" OROY throw lol

Watt getting relentlessly doubled on passes, but rest of the D unable to take advantage.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

Beating a Tebow led Denver team vs a Manning led team is a completely different thing though.

Jambo
Member Avatar

I love TY Hilton as a player, every week he comes up with huge plays and looks a threat to score any time he touches the ball.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Everyone assumes that whoever wins the looming NE/DEN matchup is going to the superbowl, but my God the Colts are a sleeper.

I think they'll win in Baltimore, and I don't fancy a division matchup with them.
Quote:

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

Not assuming, just pointing out the favorites.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Whoever thinks you can be a top team with "old school" defense & running game needs to see this Houston season. Schaub just isn't good enough.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

SuperLego5
Saints are dirty as fuck. Nuke that shit hole dome and those cheating fucks.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
paul-mac
Dec 30 2012, 09:41 PM
Everyone assumes that whoever wins the looming NE/DEN matchup is going to the superbowl, but my God the Colts are a sleeper.

I think they'll win in Baltimore, and I don't fancy a division matchup with them.
Really!? Their defense is dire. Yes they're playing the Texans tough, but division games are a different animal to other games.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Tobli93
Dec 30 2012, 09:44 PM
paul-mac
Dec 30 2012, 09:41 PM

Really!? Their defense is dire. Yes they're playing the Texans tough, but division games are a different animal to other games.
They just seem to have a different factor in their team though. Cincinnati is meh, Houston is meher and Baltimore is mehest. If anyone is going to take out the Pats or Broncos other than one another, it's going to be Luck.
Quote:

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

The Bengals are better than people think.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Cam got a sore one there. I suppose looking on the bright side, if you're gonna get hurt, might as well get hurt in the 4th quarter of a week 17 dead rubber. Six months to rest now.
Quote:

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Not a chance Luck wins in Denver or NE for me..

The other games, yes I could see them winning
Posted Image

Jambo
Member Avatar

Our offence is ok but we would get annihilated by Brady or Manning. The playoffs is already a hell of an achievement for us this season.
Edited by Jambo, Dec 30 2012, 09:51 PM.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
You're right that Luck gives them an "equalizer" as it were. But still, I think Houston will stand up more to Denver & NE. Even if it's hard to see them winning those games, especially on the road.
Jambo
Dec 30 2012, 09:50 PM
Our offence is ok but we would get annihilated by Brady or Manning. The playoffs is already a he'll of an achievement for us this season.
Had a really soft schedule, but for a 2-14 team to swing it around is huge.

KC are this season's 2011 Colts. Proof of what QB play can do to a team that's got some talent on it.
Edited by Tobli93, Dec 30 2012, 09:52 PM.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate