nfloutofhours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Fantasy Football Leagues Sign-Ups Have Begun *****Madden 17 League Registration Open For XB1*****
Welcome to NFL Out Of Hours. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Official: The NFL Out of Hours Podcast
Topic Started: Jan 26 2012, 09:42 PM (8,281 Views)
kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Hello everyone,

As many of us know, the idea of an OOH Podcast has been kicking around for some time. Woodster has been doing a lot of work to drive this forward so here is a space for anyone and everyone who is interested to comment and discuss the potential of this new innovation for what is already surely one of the best fan-led environments on the internet, for any sport. Want to be involved? Want to contribute? This is the place for you.

Fire away!
Oh, that would be NFL gold!

We all know my Browns prediction didn't come true. So here's another one. Peyton Manning will be a Buffalo Bill. 20 Jan 2015

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

If I was to compare my relationship with my brother to anybody it would have to be the Mario Bros. He's the shorter more round one and also the leader of the two, I'm the taller one that likes to wear green a lot plus I'm the sidekick.
Offline Offline Quote Post Goto Top

woodster17
Member Avatar

Cheers Kiwi! Awesome.

Kiwi and I have been discussing getting a trial podcast in place just before the Superbowl. If the content is good and everyone enjoys it then we can move further on in to the offseason and beyond. So, for the initial 'pilot' cast we've got 3 topics in mind for discussion.

1. The Superbowl (of course)- Would like to discuss Belichick (and where he fits in to the grand scheme of 'greatest of all time' in terms of coaches, particularly if he wins his 4th win to join Chuck Noll. Tom Coughlin and his love/hate relationship with the NY Media (on the part of the media at least). If he wins on Feb 5th, is he HOF worthy considering his number of wins, what he did in Jacksonville with a new franchise and his success on the road in the playoffs?
Eli/Brady, again, greatest of all time discussion for Brady and how Eli would compare to Peyton's achievements if he wins.
Matchups/general SB discussion. What do you expect to see in terms of x's and o's and what particular schemes/tactics would you like to see your team (or adopted SB team) employ!
2. Indianapolis Colts and #1 Overall Pick- What should Indy do at QB assuming they go Luck. Should they go Luck? What do they do with Peyton? Colts fans/ fans of prospective teams linked to Peyton should he leave Indy or anyone with an opinion on this welcome.
3. St. Louis Rams and the 3 year home game scheduling in London. What does this mean for the future of the NFL in both London and St. Louis? We don't have Rams fans actively posting to the best of my knowledge so anyone is willing to offer an opinion. Of course, the idea of a London franchise concerns us all so feel free to volunteer. Finally, Kiwi considered what a London franchise would do to the divisions. Are some divisions untouchable? Assuming that the London teams is placed in the East divisions.

I'd like to conduct some interviews (via phone) either at the weekend or early next week for editing in to a package to produce before next Sunday's festivities. Giants fans/Pats fans/anyone who wouldn't mind, feel free to say yes. We'd like to get the format of a phone in type thing first up, for a 5-10 minute piece. If possible, we'd like to develop a conference call/live debate type discussion for further podcasts but we'll see how this one shapes up first. Cheers guys!

Tobli93
Member Avatar
I am the danger. I am the one who knocks
I'll participate mate, but not on anything to do with the Super Bowl. I'm not even blogging anything on it to avoid angering the Football Gods :lol:
Do. Or Do Not. There Is No Try.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

Oxford Brookes Panthers Defensive Co-ordinator

OOH's Linemen Advocate

------------------------------------
OOH Madden 11 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 1 & 3

OOH Madden 13 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 1 & 5

Founding member of Team Swatt99

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Tobli, what about the Peyton issue and the likelihood of the Colts drafting Andrew Luck? I reckon you'd have something to say on that. Where could he end up? Will he even move?

We all know my Browns prediction didn't come true. So here's another one. Peyton Manning will be a Buffalo Bill. 20 Jan 2015

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

If I was to compare my relationship with my brother to anybody it would have to be the Mario Bros. He's the shorter more round one and also the leader of the two, I'm the taller one that likes to wear green a lot plus I'm the sidekick.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Will he play again is the real question. But yea, I could do that. Altho... Peyton MANNING, playing in the same city the SB is... touch and go :P

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

woodster17
Member Avatar

Never had you down for the superstitious type Tobli! Haha. Rams and London at least?

Want to make it clear that it won't be a grilling as such, I'm not interested in putting people on the spot in any way. Just a chance to give some opinions with some (uncomplicated) questions at first, which could be sent in advance if needs be.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Risk nothing Woodster!

RE the Rams, my fellow blogger, a Rams fan, just wrote a piece about that (PLUG!!! http://pullinglinemen.blogspot.com/2012/01...r-throats.html).

He'd probably be more than happy to discuss his views on it. He's a busy PHD student but if he's willing i could definitely put you in contact.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

woodster17
Member Avatar

Tobli93
Jan 26 2012, 10:43 PM
Risk nothing Woodster!

RE the Rams, my fellow blogger, a Rams fan, just wrote a piece about that (PLUG!!! http://pullinglinemen.blogspot.com/2012/01...r-throats.html).

He'd probably be more than happy to discuss his views on it. He's a busy PHD student but if he's willing i could definitely put you in contact.

Just read the article and enjoyed it. If he is willing to give up a few minutes of his time that would be great.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
I couldn't be more game for this.

My phone is fucked and new one on the way, I'll PM you my number of you fancy having me involved :towel:
Quote:

They'll be one and done in the post season

Kiwi on the Broncos playoff chances, 9th December 2013

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Oh ffs Kiwi. I thought you put this in the "no P-Mac" forum where we have all the really good threads!?!? ;)

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
paul-mac
Jan 26 2012, 10:13 PM
I couldn't be more game for this.

My phone is fucked and new one on the way, I'll PM you my number of you fancy having me involved :towel:

Of course! How can we refuse a birthday wish?

Oh, and Tobli - there is a special area, but it's barred to Mac and to you too. Sorry dude... you don't know what you;re missing

:towel:

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Tobli93
Member Avatar
kiwinavega
Jan 26 2012, 10:17 PM
you don't know what you're missing

There's a lepracy joke in there somewhere....

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
A Leprosy one too. I think we're all fucked ;)

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Tobli93
Member Avatar
Hey, spelling doesn't matter on a podcast :P

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Tobli93
Jan 26 2012, 10:45 PM
Hey, spelling doesn't matter on a podcast :P

Amen! Just couldn't help myself ;)

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

monkier
Member Avatar

I'm up for this. I'm not a fan of any of the aforementioned teams...however if you want an opinion on the new Tampa coach then i'm your man lol
York Centurions 'winningest' Head Coach

Tampa Bay Buccaneers York Centurions Bradford City Leeds Bobcats

glynners_7
Member Avatar
Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
For a later date you could have a 'round table discussion' with fans of different teams.

Gilly, Lego, P-Mac & Corp perhaps?
Posted Image

Riggins
Member Avatar
Yoda
glynners_7
Jan 27 2012, 10:10 AM
For a later date you could have a 'round table discussion' with fans of different teams.

Good idea

rotate the contributers so it stays fresh
It does not matter how much god given talent you have, if you fail to apply it properly, it is wasted.

woodster17
Member Avatar

glynners_7
Jan 27 2012, 11:10 AM

Yup Glynners, that's the plan, just have to figure out a way of doing this effectively but that's what we're aiming for.

As soon as I finished discussing this last night was utterly walloped by food poisoning. Bleurgh, hideous.

Xorbi
Member Avatar
Mr Fantasy Football
Id be happy to throw my 2 cents into the fishbowl :)
Three time OOH Originals Fantasy Football Champion. 2009, 2010, 2013. The ORIGINAL Champ. 8-0 playoff record.

2013 OOH PPR Fantasy League Champion

Still living off past glories

SuperLego5
We don't do walking away!
glynners_7

There's an alterior motive and I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. :blink:
The OOH NCAA Fantasy Football Champion '10! - Not a fluke!

The OOH NFL Another Other Prediction League Postseason Champion '11!

Ally McCoist, 17/02/2012 - 'This is my club, the same as it is for thousands and thousands of Rangers supporters, and we don't do walking away.'

Gilly Ghosting in....
Member Avatar
Sugar
SuperLego5
Jan 28 2012, 10:13 AM
glynners_7

There's an alterior motive and I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. :blink:

The 3 who gilly can strongly-disagree with/make look foolish the most :P
Posted Image

"This skinny, beanpole of a young man walked over to me and said, 'Hi, Mr. Kraft. I wanna introduce myself. I'm Tom Brady.' I said, 'I know who you are. You're our 6th round draft choice.' And I always remember, he looked me like a laser eye-to-eye, and he said, 'That's right, and I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'" Robert Kraft on his first encounter with Tom Brady

woodster17
Member Avatar

Apologies guys, I was meant to start contacting people over the weekend for stuff to get the first episode rolling but got myself food poisoned just before the weekend and subsequently spent it in bed throwing up. Grim. Then my laptop charger broke. SMDH.

Have a busy week for work but if I can move some stuff around be prepared to here from me by the middle of the week requesting interviews. Cheers.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
I might need to pull out the inaugural one as I'm still phone less... Unless Skype is any good to you?
Quote:

woodster17
Member Avatar

Guys, up and running soon. Expect to receive PM's Wednesday asking for availability for interview. There has been a slight delay with regards to a lot of assessed work to be done for the last couple of weeks for me but shall be finalising plans for the first podcast soon. Here's to hoping Peyton isn't traded/cut before then :P

Multi-person discussion is a go, have the ability to chat to 3 people on the line at once, to be increased to 4 when the studio gets a new line in soon. Won't be happening in the initial podcasts but come FA and draft time and onwards, it will be the case. So stand by, we're getting going very shortly!

For anyone wondering, this is the sort of thing we'll be going for, but with more callers/discussions. I'm not the Welsh guy :P , but that's the type of sound quality/editing etc.. we're aiming for.
http://soundcloud.com/m_j_wallace/six-nations-podcast-week-2
If my creative juices are flowing, I may even come up with some sort of OOH jingle.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
My phone is here :)
Quote:

woodster17
Member Avatar

As with my shoutbox message, anybody who fancies being interviewed for the innaugral podcast I can get some audio recorded tonight. If you're around then PM we with a number and possible times for a call and I will get back to you.

Peyton/Free Agency/St. Louis Rams and NFL in the UK are topics for discussion.

whaler92
Member Avatar
Commish
busy tonight damm sorry bud
Posted Image
Nick Collins a Cheesehead forever

Vince Lombardi

"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."

woodster17
Member Avatar

No worries. Forgot to add, time is from about 6.30pm onwards for a couple of hours.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
fuck shit bollocks, I'm out 2nite.

Happy to discuss FA's/Peyton 2moro or next week tho buddy.

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

woodster17
Member Avatar

No worries Tobli, it was a spur of the moment thing anyway. Will organise some proper times next week.
Apparently I'm getting kicked out by a radio station thing at about 7 anyway so anybody who is available between 6pm and 7pm feel free to get back to me. Can do some 10 minute chats if possible.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Nope... Ironically I have radio conmmitments tonight.
Quote:

woodster17
Member Avatar

P-Mac- master of irony. Nobody around between 6om-7pm tonight then?

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
woodster17
Feb 23 2012, 04:30 PM
P-Mac- master of irony. Nobody around between 6om-7pm tonight then?

Will do my best to be back in time for that, will text you in a bit.

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

big daly
Member Avatar

Yea i'm about tonight if you can squeeze me in :up:
Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)
Penalties will kill ya coach
kiwinavega's minion
Posted Image

woodster17
Member Avatar

Awesome. Kiwi, I'm getting kicked out at 7pm by the local Uni radio station so no worries if you can't get back in time, will book the studio for a specific time next week. If you can, drop me a text and will phone you up.

Big D, awesome, if you could PM me your number I will give you a call about 6.15 if you are available?

big daly
Member Avatar

First interview done, shit that was scary.
Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)
Penalties will kill ya coach
kiwinavega's minion
Posted Image

PFGers73
Member Avatar

:rock: When will we be able to listen to it?
Rangers - Chelsea - Chicago Bears - NY Rangers
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Inaugural OOH NHL 2011-12 Fantasy League Champion
OOH Originals Fantasy League Runner-up - 2011, 2012
OOH Fantasy Cup Winner - 2011

OOH Xbox Madden 10 Franchise Champion - Seasons 1 and 2
OOH Xbox Madden 12 Franchise Champion - Season 4

AOPL League Champion - 2012
NFL Prediction League Champion - 2014

"And its come down to Drogba, who this time is the 5th penalty taker for Chelsea in the final shootout. HE'S DONE IT!!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They've beaten Bayern in their own backyard, they've found the holy grail! After an adventure fraught with danger! And Drogba! - May never play for Chelsea again...he will never be forgotten!"

Riggins
Member Avatar
Yoda
Fingers crossed it goes well
It does not matter how much god given talent you have, if you fail to apply it properly, it is wasted.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
iTunes?
Quote:

woodster17
Member Avatar

Kiwi said audioboo first and then possible iTunes if everyone likes it. Think it's a decent idea. Did mins of audio with Kiwi after (obviously to be edited down) and will be on to a few more people this weekend to round the first one off. As it goes on hopefully more multi way discussionw will be feasible but just wanted to see how this works out first.

Thanks very much Big D, you were excellent. Got some nice stuff to put in to the package.

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Listening to it now, Big D was awesome. Also, I think Woodster was very similar in delivery to Nat Coombes. A big compliment, I am very excited by this.

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Jimmy
Member Avatar

Looking forward to this lads - well done to everyone involved.

When can we get we get a listen?
Posted Image

2009 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Runner Up
2011 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Champion
2012 OOH Originals Fantasy Football Champion

2009/10/11/12 OOH Originals Divisional Champion

2011 Ultimate Dynasty League Champion

woodster17
Member Avatar

Probably middle of next week. Hoping to do a couple more interviews to add to the package and then see what everyone thinks! Hope it turns out ok and everyone wants to have a go on the podcast, be great for everyone to be involved.

SuperLego5
woodster17
Feb 24 2012, 01:13 AM
Probably middle of next week. Hoping to do a couple more interviews to add to the package and then see what everyone thinks! Hope it turns out ok and everyone wants to have a go on the podcast, be great for everyone to be involved.

When are you wanting the final interviews by?

Ally McCoist, 17/02/2012 - 'This is my club, the same as it is for thousands and thousands of Rangers supporters, and we don't do walking away.'

monkier
Member Avatar

Wish i'd spotted this sooner. Really looking forward to hearing it (and participating) :)
York Centurions 'winningest' Head Coach

Tampa Bay Buccaneers York Centurions Bradford City Leeds Bobcats

woodster17
Member Avatar

monkier
Feb 24 2012, 09:55 AM
Wish i'd spotted this sooner. Really looking forward to hearing it (and participating) :)

Good stuff Monkier! Excellent

Lego- Probably do them Monday or Tuesday next week but assuming everyone likes the outcome then it'll become a regular thing so all will be asked to participate more than once.

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Just recorded my interview! Was a lot of fun. Looking forward to giving the podcast a listen. Thanks Woodster!
Quote:

woodster17
Member Avatar

No worries, that was decent stuff. Want to get it out before free agents move around so end of the week hopefully for the finished podcast.

woodster17
Member Avatar

Cheers Whaler, much appreciated that. Good quality conversation there.

whaler92
Member Avatar
Commish
woodster17
Mar 1 2012, 07:43 PM
Cheers Whaler, much appreciated that. Good quality conversation there.

Cheers bud enjoyed it.

Let me know when you need me again
Posted Image
Nick Collins a Cheesehead forever

Vince Lombardi

"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."

Midgetmoose
Member Avatar

Looking forward to hearing this mate :)

If you're stuck for a few mins at any point let me know!

Tobli93
Member Avatar
:up:

Top quality levels of chat, cheers buddy

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

woodster17
Member Avatar

Cheers Tobli, good quality stuff there.

Probably going to make some sort of rotation for future podcasts, maybe one every 2 weeks. Assuming everyone likes it and wants to be involved further then there is scope for so much more discussion. Cheers Midget, will have you next in line for a chat whether it's this or the next one. Will decide the topic next week.

Tobli93
Member Avatar
I'm basically Ross Tucker now: Average Lineman turned podcaster :lol:

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

Riggins
Member Avatar
Yoda
Thouroughly enjoyed our conversation lads, was shocked so much time had passed.

Top job

redordead0
Member Avatar
Covert Kitchen salesman
Are you skyping (the OOH would like to remind everybody that other VOIP programs are available) it or doing it via telco? I'd be happy to do a bit in the future but international calls are 'spensive.
2012 Prediction League Regular Season Champ.

2013 Prediction League College Bowl Champ.

2014 OOH Originals Champ 2014 OOH Fantasy Cup Champ

#foxout

SuperLego5
redordead0
Mar 1 2012, 10:59 PM
Are you skyping (the OOH would like to remind everybody that other VOIP programs are available) it or doing it via telco? I'd be happy to do a bit in the future but international calls are 'spensive.

We wont be able to understand your Yank accent. :ph43r:

redordead0
Member Avatar
Covert Kitchen salesman
SuperLego5
Mar 1 2012, 10:04 PM
We wont be able to understand your Yank accent. :ph43r:

Sorry what was that? I'm afraid I don't speak ginger! :P

#foxout

SuperLego5
redordead0
Mar 1 2012, 11:07 PM
Sorry what was that? I'm afraid I don't speak ginger! :P

Don't get used to those front teeth. :P

redordead0
Member Avatar
Covert Kitchen salesman
:rofl: :rofl:

:plus1:

#foxout

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Massive, massive props to Woodster for making this happen. He's put a huge amount of effort into recording and coordinating all of the interviews and recordings to make this thing a reality.

Had a very enjoyable conversation with him and Mr Riggins this evening which I think we can turn into very good segments of podcasts for weeks to come. Thanks also to everyone who has been involved in speaking about our passion - the NFL.

I've just been listening to an early recording from a week or two ago which sets the scene for the pilot and future editions as well. The quality of the sound is excellent and speaks volumes for Woodster's skill as a host and a producer.

The next step is to go through the huge amount of audio we have and put together a package as the final cut. I hope Woodster won't mind me saying that we have a wealth of material that we'll need to edit down to a final show but, rest assured, we have plans to make the full recordings available. If we don't use all of your interview in issue one we'll use it later., but you'll still be able to listen to your interviews in their entirety.

Once the first edit is done, we'll make it available for you all to listen to, probably via audioboo. There will also be a second account we'll use to make the full interviews available for those who want to hear them, a little like the bonus material you get on a DVD.

When the final cut is published, I'll put together an online survey for people to complete and leave their honest opinions. This will be anonymous so no feedback can be traced to individuals. Hopefully this will lead to a constuctive level of candour so we can make the podcast a great product for everyone to be a part of and enjoy.

Eventually, once we get to the point where we have an established format and structure, we'll make it available on i-tunes as well.

Thanks again to everyone for their input, and thanks again to Woodster for his sterling efforts. Watch this space for more info soon.

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Cardinal Tom
Member Avatar
Shanahanigans, bitch!
Look forward to hearing the final product :)
:ARI: - LSU Tigers - Chicago Bulls - Staffordshire Surge :ARI:

2012 OOH Prediction League Champion - 2012
2 x OOH 'Others' League Runner-Up (2011 - 2012)
OOH NCAA Fantasy Football Champion - 2013, 2014

OOH Madden 13 Champion (Xbox League) - Season 3
OOH Madden 15 Champion (XB 1 League) - Season 1

woodster17
Member Avatar

Cheers Kiwi. Well and truly knackered tonight :lol:

What's really noticeable over the phone is that the forum has the most knowledgeable NFL fans in the UK (at least). Although it's obviously not the intention to put people on the spot and grill them, I feel like I could ask people anything and they would come up with a brilliant answer.

Thanks for everyone who answered my calls, some excellent information. This will be very much a pilot episode as Kiwi and I try to find the right format for a podcast.

So watch this space and the final thing will be up hopefully in the next few days for review!

PFGers73
Member Avatar

Lego and Red :lol:

Really looking forward to hearing this. If its as good as it sounds then I'll probably get involved some time down the line.
Rangers - Chelsea - Chicago Bears - NY Rangers

Inaugural OOH NHL 2011-12 Fantasy League Champion
OOH Originals Fantasy League Runner-up - 2011, 2012
OOH Fantasy Cup Winner - 2011

OOH Xbox Madden 10 Franchise Champion - Seasons 1 and 2
OOH Xbox Madden 12 Franchise Champion - Season 4

AOPL League Champion - 2012
NFL Prediction League Champion - 2014

"And its come down to Drogba, who this time is the 5th penalty taker for Chelsea in the final shootout. HE'S DONE IT!!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They've beaten Bayern in their own backyard, they've found the holy grail! After an adventure fraught with danger! And Drogba! - May never play for Chelsea again...he will never be forgotten!"

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Hello everyone, a quick update on episode one:

First couple of interviews have been edited, with tons of content saved for at least one more episode, possibly two. Could also have an NFC special in the works too.

Anyway, the topic of episode one I won't reveal just yet but it's very interesting. We have about 15 minutes of polished product so far taken from an hour of recordings - with over an hour left to review.

It's taking a bit of time but it will be worth it.

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Tobli93
Member Avatar
:up:

Looking forward to it. But, NFC special :(

Why not a "Tom Brady's awesome" special :P

Oxford Saints DT/OT/TE
2013 Lineman of the Year
2013 MVP

OOH's Linemen Advocate

Writer at REAL SPORT

_M@_
Member Avatar
I'd rather be in South Florida
Tobli93
Mar 3 2012, 11:27 PM
Why not a "Tom Brady's awesome" special :P

As the remaining Bywater in the UK so Brady < Mannings proxy, big fan of Manning to Miami chat and general Pats non-fan shotgun arguing that point ;)
In Bess the Dolphins have found their Wes Welker...

NFL OOH 'Others' ESPN League Champion 2010 & 2011

OOH Prediction League Champion 2011/12 & 2015/16 seasons

OOH Fantasy Cup Champion 2012 season

OOH Bad QB League Champion 2012 season

BCAFL College Bowl Champion '02-'03 Stirling Clansmen

woodster17
Member Avatar

kiwinavega
Mar 3 2012, 11:18 PM
Hello everyone, a quick update on episode one:

First couple of interviews have been edited, with tons of content saved for at least one more episode, possibly two. Could also have an NFC special in the works too.

Anyway, the topic of episode one I won't reveal just yet but it's very interesting. We have about 15 minutes of polished product so far taken from an hour of recordings - with over an hour left to review.

It's taking a bit of time but it will be worth it.

Sorry Kiwi :(

Feel like I've crushed your weekend here.

We've probably got enough material for an NFC East special, let alone the NFC. And we didn't even mention the Superbowl Champs in the conversation!

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Episode 1 90% in the can. Just need a couple of bits and a hot sounding chick and we're done. I hope.

It's funny how when I close my eyes all I can see is sound waves... :unsure:

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Riggins
Member Avatar
Yoda
you pair must have done some serious trimming to get it down to 15 minuites

plus I mentioned the Giants, granted it was in passing but i did say there name, twice i think :P

kiwinavega
Member Avatar
Mr. Mediocre
Well, unfortunately, I had to edit out your dog, even though I think she made more sense than the three of us combined!

The final package of all interviews is running at about 32 minutes for episode one and includes edits of five segments. This will probably lengthen very slightly to allow for some professional finishing touches. Hopeful we'll be able to keep it below 35 minutes.

We can then review for future editions. I think some effective storyboarding and planning will make the process tighter and more efficient. We'll look at the feedback received and base future work on this feedback.

Also, if anyone wants to get involved and hasn't yet been, this is totally an open book - community owned and community driven.

606 OOH ORS

big daly's pimp

Riggins
Member Avatar
Yoda
kiwinavega
Mar 4 2012, 12:24 PM
Well, unfortunately, I had to edit out your dog, even though I think she made more sense than the three of us combined!

Teagan brings a dogs perspective to things but being a Browns fan she is largely ignored

paul-mac
Member Avatar
Danny - OOH's Mac Mayock
Riggins
Mar 4 2012, 01:34 PM
kiwinavega
Mar 4 2012, 12:24 PM

Teagan brings a dogs perspective to things but being a Browns fan she is largely ignored

I see what you did there :lol:

Too much feline blood in the NFL.
Quote:

Gilly Ghosting in....
Member Avatar
Sugar
Sounds great lads. From where will it be downloadable or where can we stream it from?
Posted Image

"This skinny, beanpole of a young man walked over to me and said, 'Hi, Mr. Kraft. I wanna introduce myself. I'm Tom Brady.' I said, 'I know who you are. You're our 6th round draft choice.' And I always remember, he looked me like a laser eye-to-eye, and he said, 'That's right, and I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'" Robert Kraft on his first encounter with Tom Brady

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Podcasts · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

[countdown=12/25/0:0]